Friday, April 16, 2010

Exit Reflective Essay

Throughout the ENGLCOM class, I have learned a lot. It helped me in creating good and effective essays. It made me learn more about thesis statements; how to create them in different types of essays. I have learned the different types of reading. I was also able to improve my vocabulary through the reporting activities.

My expectations in the entrance reflective essay were definitely met. Our professor did her best to fulfill our expectations. She made our ENGLCOM classes fun yet informative and efficient. In the entrance reflective essay, I stated that I may also meet new friends which I did; of course, with the help of our professor. In our peer-editing tasks, she was the one assigning the pairs so that everyone will have a chance to work with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment